When iOS 10 was released, we all thought that a new jailbreak would be forthcoming quite quickly but we were wrong. Apple said that they would make things much harder for jailbreakers and it seemed, for a while, that they had managed it but, at long last, we finally have a jailbreak. It’s called Yalu Jailbreak and it comes to us from Luca Todesco. However, it isn’t a jailbreak that everyone will be able to use so, before you jump into downloading it, read the following caveats to the jailbreak
Image : Yalu Jailbreak App
- Yalu may be unstable on some devices although this is expected to be fixed with a future update
- We can’t guarantee that all users will be able to download and install Yalu Jailbreak , all we can suggest is that you try it and, if it doesn’t work, you can follow our easy guide for deleting Yalu
- Yalu cannot be downloaded straight to your iOS device so you need to use Cydia Impactor to do it. For this, you need an Apple ID but if you don’t want to use your own, set up a second ID
- Because Yalu is a semi-untethered jailbreak, users will need to reactivate it every time you reboot your iOS device
- Yalu will not work on any 32-bit device, only the newer 64-bit devices
How to Downloads and Install Yalu Jailbreak
If you are one of those who can install the Yalu Jailbreak and you want to try it, have a look at the linked article below , it will give you all the guidance you need, including download links. Just be aware that it may not be as stable as we would like :
Earlier, we told you that Yalu requires the use do Cydia Impactor to side load it onto your iOS device. Because Cydia Impactor uses your Apple ID to digitally sign the certificate for Yalu, you need to be aware that, if your ID is a free one, the Yalu certificate will expire every 7 days and you will need to run through the steps of getting it signed again. If your ID is a paid developer account, the certificate will stay signed for a period of 12 months.
Will you be giving Yalu jailbreak a go? Let us know how you get on and what you think of it. For those that are concerned, Yalu jailbreak is perfectly safe to use as it comes to us form a respected source. Follow us on Facebook for more updates.